1. Zoe: I want THAT over there. (THAT was Ellie.)
2. Zak: YAY! GO ELLIE! YAY! LOOK AT ELLIE! YAYYYY!!! (Ellie had just taken a few steps.)
3. Zak: Is Ellie’s swimsuit in your bag?
Zak: Well. Then. It looks like I forgot to pack her suit. I guess she’s going commando.
4. Me: Here’s dinner, Miss Ellie.
Ellie: Aaahee! Aaheee! Aheeee! Heee!
(She’s gets very excited when she sees food.)
5. Zoe: Did Santa come today?!?
(This question is asked EVERY SINGLE morning when Zoe first wakes up. She knows that Santa is going to come at night when she’s sleeping.)